Monday, April 20, 2015

Paragraph about My Daily Routine/My Daily Life/How I spend my Daily Life






        My Daily Routine/My Daily Life/How I spend my Daily Life

My daily life is set within a routine and I try to follow that very strictly.It is my habit to get up from bed early in the morning. After easing and cleaning myself I take my ablution and say my Fazar prayer. Then I go out for a walk in the open air for about half  an  hour . Having returned, I sat for studying. Then I take my breakfast and do my home task. I bathe and take my meal around ten and get ready to attend school. I come back from school around four o’clock. I change my  dresses , wash myself and eat whatever  mother gives me to eat. Then I go to the play-ground and play with my friends. Coming back I say my evening prayer.Then I sat down to read. At 9.00 pm I take my supper and watch TV. I go to bed around ten o’clock. Besides this I read the daily newspapers .There are minor changes in my routine on holidays. On holidays I go to different places to remove my monotony .This  is  in brief the description of my typical day. I am  happy   about  the way I spend my daily life.      

12 comments:

« Newer Post Older Post »
| Copyright © 2013 English Club