Monday, April 20, 2015

Paragraph My Class Teacher/My Favourite Teacher/My Favourite Person




      My Class Teacher/My Favourite Teacher/My Favourite Person

The name of my class teacher is Mrs Mahinur Akter Monika.She is my favourite teacher.She is also my favourite person. She is a B.A. She is good looking, nice women and well qualified. She is my favourite teacher. Her method of teaching style is different from others. She teaches us  the subject of English. She teaches us in such a way that we do not need read the lesson again at home. She always makes our lesson interesting and lively. She makes lessons easy to students. She always speaks gently. She behaves with us like a friend. She advises us to attend the class regularly. She never makes late to come to his class. She is very regular in attendance. She teaches us  with love. She likes us very much as her sons. She encourages us in learning English She also finds interesting in working with us in the classroom and outside. After all, she is very helpful to us. We like her very much. 

21 comments:

  1. What a paragaraph.its so easy. I minded it in a minute tommorow I can say this paragraph properly to my class teacher.

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. i men that it is very nice paragraph so i like it.....................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice paragraph i really like it thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too good.....easy language and easy to remember.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS FOR SAVING ME FROM MY BROTHER

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for topics on my class teacher. pls give me topic on my favourite teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for topics on my class teacher. pls give me topic on my mother

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ๐Ÿ‘easiest one ☹☹๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  12. This paragraph is very well..
    right now I read this paragraph and write my exam.thanks๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  13. u have made a very good paragraph.... I will write it in my exam. thanks for such a paragraph.....

    ReplyDelete

« Newer Post Older Post »
| Copyright © 2013 English Club