Monday, April 20, 2015

Paragraph about Shopping




                                                                  SHOPPING

Shops are necessary places, where people go to buy their necessary things. Shopping is something which is loved by all of us. It is said that many people find shopping relaxing. I too believe that shopping is a relaxing thing as whenever I get too stressed or tensed. I often go for shopping. The shopping Mall Department Store is  a  favorite place. My experience is always pleasant. These shops stand by the sides of the road. These shops are good in structure. The shops are opened generally at 8 A.M. and are closed at 10 P.M. There were large crowds of people at the shops. . These days there is a new concept of shopping called online shopping. In online shopping you do not have to visit the stores and you can shop for your items by sitting at home only. I am not so big.  I can not go alone out side. But sometimes I go shopping with my parents. There are so many things in the shops. I like to go shops. I want to have a look to every shop. Sometimes I meet my friends, when I go shopping. It is very interesting to me. I love shopping.

20 comments:

  1. amazing paragraph . i copied it for an english class assignment an got an a+. thank for saving my life....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im on summer break though my father wont let us playing all day , he would let us write essay's and stuff everyday.This paragraph helped me a lot , Its small and understandable.Thanks for the writer !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this my ass. is correct

    ReplyDelete
  4. we want more like this paragraphs its simple and clear

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a native speaker, this actually has a lot of grammatical errors. Too many run-on sentences. Also it isn't called a "shopping Mall Department Store" it is either a "shopping mall" or a "department store". No need for capitalizing the words as they aren't names of the store. However, I think this is well thought out. I think consider the flow of your writing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks as it was my holiday homework
    It is understandable and clear
    Thanks the writer of this paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  7. myeliteonlinestore.com – Buy trending and trusted products online alltop ratedsale productsrecent productsbest sellingPrev Next Sale! Womens Purses and Handbags0 out of 5 ALARION Womens Purses and Handbags Shoulder Bag Ladies Designer Satchel Messenger Tote Bag etc Buy products up to 50 % off at http://myeliteonlinestore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your help and understandable topic! So clear and short)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a teacher. If I get this paragraph handed to me, it gets zero. You can use it for some ideas, but you have to write your own sentences, not just copy. And you have to give the full website address as a source, so I can see that you have not copied your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent paragraph, I got a very good grade in the English test!!! thanks to this Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just got it here. Good writing. Carry on...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. وعليكم السلام أعلى اسمع رابي انت وهو وهي معكم عمر خليل سبف الدين زرادية

      Delete

« Newer Post Older Post »
| Copyright © 2013 English Club