Monday, April 20, 2015

Paragraph about Our Country/My Homeland/My Motherland/Bangladesh


      
     Our Country/My Homeland/My Motherland/Bangladesh

The name of our country is Bangladesh.It is my motherland/homeland.It became independent in 1971. Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. It is a small country. It has a land area of 147570 square k.m. There are about 15 million people in the country. Bangladesh is mainly an agricultural country. Rice,jute,sugar cane and tea are the main crops of Bangladesh. Many kinds of fruits also grow here. Jack fruit,mangoes, bananas ,pine apples,guavas and water melons are the most common fruit in Bangladesh. There are also many rivers in Bangladesh. The Padma, the Meghna,the Jamuna, the Karnaphuly are the main rivers in Bangladesh. Bangladesh has many interesting places. The Sunderbans, Rangamati and Cox’s Bazar are very attractive. The Royal Bengal Tiger lives in the Sunderbans. Cox’s Bazar is the longest sea beach in the world. It is about 120 k.m long.Many people visit these interesting places every year. Bangladesh is a peaceful country. People from different communities live here in peace. I love my country very much.

13 comments:

« Newer Post Older Post »
| Copyright © 2013 English Club