Monday, April 20, 2015

a dialogue about a plan to go to Cox’s Bazar after your exam.



Write a dialogue between you and your friend about a plan to go to Cox’s Bazar after your exam.
 
Myself     :    Hello, Atique. How are you?
Atique     :    I am so fine. And you?
Myself     :    I am also fine. Have you ever visited Cox’s Bazar?
Atique     :    No. Have you visited there?
Myself    :    No, I want to visit there. Do you know why Cox’s Bazar is important?
Atique     : Yes, Cox’s Bazar is the largest sea-beach in the world. And it is a charming and enjoyable place.
Myself     :    After our final exam we are going to Cox’s Bazar. Are you agree to go with me?
Atique      :    Why not? Definitely, I will go with you. I want to enjoy the scenery of Cox’s Bazar.
Myself     :    Ok, it will be pleasure if you join us.
Atique      :    Thank you for your invitation. 
Myself      :    You are welcome ! 

No comments:

« Newer Post Older Post »
| Copyright © 2013 English Club