Monday, April 20, 2015

Paragraph about Yourself/Myself





Myself

I am Ahmed Faruq . I am 10 years of age. I live in an apartment with my parents in Dhaka. I read in class five. The name of my school is Medhakunja Model school & college, one of the prominent schools of our country. My school is not very far from my home. So, I always go to school and return home on foot. After getting back from school, I take my meal. In the afternoon, I go to the play ground to play with my friends. I am fond of games and sports. I have couple of hobbies but I like to travel. I have already travelled almost all the districts of our country with my father. I am fond of fruit. But, of all the fruits, I like the mango most. My parents have brought me up with extra care. I respect my parents and teachers and love the youngers. I want to lead my life with prudence and commonsense.     

6 comments:

« Newer Post Older Post »
| Copyright © 2013 English Club