Monday, April 20, 2015

Paragraph about Travelling by train




                                                          Travelling by train

Man can make journeys by various vehicles. But train journey offers the best comfort. I had an opportunity to make much a journey by train. It was 20 March, 2008. I made a joyful train journey with some of my best friends. In the very morning I along with those friends, getting up from bed, gathered at Chittagong Railway station. I along with my friends got in the train named ‘Mohanagar Pravati’ by name. Our motive was to visit Dhaka, the capital city. For this purpose our train journey as made. I sat by the window and enjoyed different kinds of excellent and attractive natural sights. I saw many people working in the field, women bathing, woods, green fields etc. through the window. I was moved by the scenery. At last we reached the Kamalapur Railway station at 1.00 pm. In reality, it was a happy journey to me and my friends I enjoyed it very much for all the amenities I had during my journey by train. 

7 comments:

  1. Nice and helpful thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck! "Women bathing" that was kind of aggressive. But overall the paragraph is not that bad. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice and helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is the bistiest and worst habit to see women bathing.So i r3quest you not to say this to everyone.If anyone is under 10,then it will not good for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very good paragraph but some words are disgusting

    ReplyDelete

« Newer Post Older Post »
| Copyright © 2013 English Club