Saturday, April 18, 2015

A dialogue between myself and a book seller about buying a book


A dialogue between myself and a book seller about buying a book :
Myself : Good morning.
Bookseller : Good morning. How can help you, sir.?
Myself : I want to buy a grammar book.
Bookseller : Here are some books. Choose one of them.
Myself : Oh ! no, I want a best one.
Bookseller : Do you want Advanced Learners Grammar and Composition?
Myself : Is it best one.
Bookseller : Yes. it is a very good grammar
book.
Myself : Let me see.
Bookseller : Here it is.
Myself : Really, it is a very good grammar book. I was finding such a grammar book. Give it me.
Bookseller : It is a little bit costly.
Myself : No, problem. Here is the money.
Bookseller : Thank you.
Myself : You are welcome.


1 comment:

  1. Some of the grammar is incorrect.First,How can help you, sir.?- You didn't put "I" between can and help. You should not use the "." period before the question mark.Second, Oh ! no, I want a best one. You should not use exclamation mark "!" and comma "," after no. You should of just say that "oh no! Next,"No, problem." You don't have to use comma after no, and just use that no problem. Then, Is it best one. You should use question mark "?" after one. Don't use "." period Because you are asking a question. I am just fixing some grammars in the dialogue, Please look it in below:
    Myself : Good morning.
    Bookseller : Good morning. How can I help you, sir?
    Myself : I want to buy a grammar book.
    Bookseller : Here are some books. Choose one of them.
    Myself : Oh no! I want a best one.
    Bookseller : Do you want Advanced Learners Grammar and Composition?
    Myself : Is it best one?
    Bookseller : Yes, it is a very good grammar
    book.
    Myself : Let me see.
    Bookseller : Here it is.
    Myself : Really, it is a very good grammar book. I was trying to find such a good grammar book. Give it me.
    Bookseller : It is a little bit expensive.
    Myself : No problem. Here is the money.
    Bookseller : Thank you.
    Myself : You are welcome.

    ReplyDelete

« Newer Post Older Post »
| Copyright © 2013 English Club