Monday, April 20, 2015

a letter to your father for sending money/asking for some money to buy books.



Write a letter to your father for sending money.
June 16,2013
Mohammadpur
Dhaka
My dear father,
At first take my heartiest love to you. I received your letter yesterday. I am very happy to get your letter. I hope you are keeping well by God’s mercy.
The result of my final examination has been published. You will certainly be happy that I have stood first in the examination. All the teachers praised me highly. My teachers have suggested to purchase some important books, I also feel the necessity of those books.
So I need some money. Please send me the money as soon as possible
No more today. Please convey my best complements to my mother as well as love to my younger's.
Your’s ever
Parveen

From,
Parveen
Md. Pur Dhaka
Stamp
 To.                     
Mozibur Rahman
Gazipur

2 comments:

« Newer Post Older Post »
| Copyright © 2013 English Club