Monday, April 20, 2015

Paragraph about My Mother


                                        

                                                         My Mother


Mrs. Nowsin Zaman is my mother. She is a teacher of a renowned college. My mother is my best friend. I can share any of my life’s secrets with her. She is the dearest person to me. She loves me dearly. I love her very much. She cooks many nice dishes for me, she keeps our house neat and clean. My mother takes me to the school everyday. She washes my cloths and helps me in doing my study. She looks after me. She tells me stories. She advises me to behave nicely. Even when I commit mistakes, he readily forgive me. She praises my qualities and discourages my bad habits. Sometimes, she becomes my teacher and sometimes, she is my friend. She is the life-line of my family. I will always love and respect her.

No comments:

« Newer Post Older Post »
| Copyright © 2013 English Club