Saturday, April 18, 2015

Paragraph about my family

I am Junayeen Purno. I live in a happy family. There are five members in my family. They are my father, my mother, my two brothers Mahmudul and Maksodul and I myself. We live in the village. My father’s name is Md Siddikur Rahman. He is a teacher. He teaches English in a high school. He is a healthy and handsome man. He is very active and dutiful. He is loved and respected by everybody. My mother’s name is Mrs. Mahmuda . She is 40 years old. She is a B.A. She is a housewife. She works at home. She looks after the whole family. Sometimes she goes to market. On holidays, she prepares special dishes. She is a religious woman. She teaches me religion. My elder brother is a service holder. My younger brother is in class 9. I am a stutent of class 8. We are happy family.


No comments:

« Newer Post Older Post »
| Copyright © 2013 English Club