Sunday, April 19, 2015

Paragraph about My Reading Rook



                                   


                     My Reading Room


The room which is used for reading is called reading room. As a student I have a separate reading room of my own. It faces to the south. There are two doors and two specious windows in my reading room. Sunlight can easily comes into my reading room. There are two tables in my reading room. One table is used for computer and another is for my studies. There are a comfortable chair and a nice book shelf in my reading room. There is a table clock on the table. The books are nicely arranged in the book shelf. I also keep a desk a diary and maintain my daily routine. Generally I don’t use an electric fan because the fresh air enters easily in summer. I keep my reading room neat and clean. I really feel comfortable in my reading room.    



No comments:

« Newer Post Older Post »
| Copyright © 2013 English Club